BY ELECTRO PULSED BIO-HYBRID APPROACH
NEWS & EVENTS
4TH World Congress on Electroporation
From October 9th to 13th, the RISEUP project results were presented at WCE in Copenhagen by the project coordinator Dr. Claudia Consales, and by the young, bright and smart women scientists of the consortium, Dr. Marina Sanchez Petidier, CNRS postdoc, Leslie Vallet, CNRS PhD student and Giorgia Innamorati, ENEA PhD student.
Below is the list of contributions presented:
- “RISEUP: Regeneration of Injured Spinal cord by Electro pUlsed bio-hybrid implant”, oral presentation by Claudia Consales;
- “Effects of electrical stimulation in neural stem cells and mesenchymal stem cells cell fate”, oral presentation by Marina Sanchez Petidier, CNRS postdoc;
- “Calcium Oscillations And Mesenchymal Stem Cells Fate: Characterization and Control Through Electroporation”, oral presentation by Leslie Vallet, CNRS PhD student
- “Microsecond electric pulses effects on induced neuronal stem cells for regeneration of spinal cord injuries”, oral presentation by Giorgia Innamorati, ENEA PhD student;
- “Anti-inflammatory response characterization of microsecond electric pulses stimulation for spinal cord injuries application”, Poster presented by Giorgia Innamorati, ENEA PhD student.